Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I Get "Queen Elizabeth, the Queen Mother" All the Time

This beta program offers something for the narcissist in all of us; it scans your photos and determines which celebrities you most resemble. Admittedly, it's not terribly accurate. Different pictures produce different results. While some of mine were suspiciously flattering, others were just... puzzling.

Al Pacino (70%) – Hoo-ah!
Jared Leto (68%) - Sure, I’ll take it.
Dan Simmons (62%) - Who?
Pele (61%) - Cool! I look like a black athlete?!
Gary Oldman (60%) - I can’t complain.

and... Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon?! Twice! (70%, 68%). It’s still better than Angela Lansbury (48%).

Oddly, I got “Gary Oldman” and “Angela Lansbury” as matches for the same picture. Does this mean that they are also matches for each other?

The six pictures I submitted of my wife generated wildly varied matches. Of the sixty results, only a handful were duplicated; Kate Beckinsale (73%, 62%, 55%), Renee Russo (73%, 60%), Marcia Cross (73%, 55%), and Tata Young (62%, 60%).

Sadly, there were no matches for our Boston Terrier, who bears a striking resemblance to Don Rickles in a unitard.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home